Where We Are
The hotel is situated in the heart of Florence, a few steps from city’s most important monuments and from exclusive shopping areas. Via della Vigna Nuova, Via Tornabuoni, Piazza della Reppublica, Via Roma and Via Cavour are in fact 5 minutes from the hotel. It is only 300 metres from the trade centre, Fortezza da Basso congress centre and Business centre while only 200 metres from the central train station Santa Maria Novella.
HOW TO REACH THE HOTEL
For clients trying to reach the hotel:
- From the Pisa airport ‘G. Gallilei’ we suggest to take the train that leaves every hour for Florence Santa Maria Novella.
- From the Florence airport ‘A. Vespucci’ we suggest to take the shuttle bus to the Santa Maria Novella train station, or even a taxi that will take about 15 minutes to arrive at the hotel.
- When arriving by train at Santa Maria Novella station we suggest the following itineray:
- take the exit on the right, having the traks behind
- go right and then go straight for 200 mts. approx.: you will find Via Jacopo Da Diacceto and the Hotel Londra
- By car we suggest that if you are arriving from southern Italy to exit off the A1 highway at ‘Firenze Impruneta’ and for those who are arriving from northern Italy to exit the highway at ‘Firenze Nord’. Start by following the indications for ‘Firenze Centro’ and then for ‘Stazione Centrale’.